Position Purpose: Working closely with the Engineering Manager, acting as PM and/or tech lead on various projects, and maintaining the technical competence and production requirements of the projects. Provides exceptional customer service and coordination assistance with internal and external project partners (consultants, contractors, etc.).
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct site work and coordination on New Construction, Investigation/Evaluation, and Restoration projects.
- Write addendums and reports that do not require significant editing
- Ability to coordinate with all service lines, extract and relay relevant information.
- Working knowledge of local building codes and standards.
- Participate in preparation of fee letters as requested by the project or engineering manager.
- Operate independently on routine projects.
- Coordinate with all service lines, extract and relay relevant information.
- Provide peer review and mark-ups of reports and drawings for junior staff.
- Provide guidance and leadership to junior staff, this may include reviewing drawings and ensuring standards are met.
- Contribute to maintaining and improving quality control.
- Share expertise with other offices.