At Williams Engineering we realize that having the right people is paramount to our ability to provide exceptional service to our clients. As our people are the most important part of our business; we make sure they are provided with fair compensation, training, advancement opportunities, in a positive team environment.
Position Purpose: Working closely with the Project Manager, assisting on various projects, and contributing to the technical competence and production requirements of the discipline. Provides exceptional customer service and coordination assistance with internal and external project partners (consultants, contractors, etc.).
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Work with the Team lead/ Project Manager/ Engineering Manager in providing our clients with finished projects in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager; this includes collecting and coordinating useful information.
- Maintain a working relationship with other staff.
- Participate in discussions with client, as required.
- Assist in technical report writing
- Preparation of the following project documentation:
- change orders
- equipment supply contracts
- site instruction
- stipulated price contracts
- unit price contracts
- Prepare engineering design, specification and/or recommendations for a variety of the following:Gain an understanding of quality control Under supervision write basic field inspections and technical reports
- control systems
- hazardous area classification
- heat tracing systems
- high and medium low voltage power systems
- life safety systems
- lighting systems
- low tension building systems engineering
- low voltage power systems
- security systems
- commissioning of electrical systems
- energy analysis and management
- Actively perpetuate and clarify WEC culture and values.
- Employees are required to adhere to the company and client safety policies and practices in effect at any given time.