Position Purpose: Responsible for understanding Project Manager’s and client’s requirements and coordinating activities and resources in support of technical projects within the set schedule and budget.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Lead production meetings with the responsibility for the overall schedule by coordinating with the PM/RM/EM/RD.
- Coordinate with PM’s, project scheduling of milestone dates for meetings, deliverables, and drawings as required.
- Maintain accurate project record documentation and project files.
- Assist the Project Manager with assembling monthly reports for projects as required.
- Responsible for updating administrative staff on project schedule changes etc., for production reader board updating.
- Administration staff responsible for updating reader board.
- The BA remains as primary administration resource coordinator.
- Assist the PM/EM/RM/RD in the project delivery aspect of single or multi-disciplinary projects, including technical correspondence.
- Provide technical support for large and/or unique RFQ and RFP through research, compiling and preparation of information and support documents as requested and required by BA/PM/EM/RM/RD.
- The BA remains the lead in the preparation of the final documents with the support of the Technical Proposal Support staff member.
- The RD will administer task support as deemed necessary.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements under direction of the PM/EM/RD.
- Develop lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Build a knowledge base of client's business, organization and objectives.
- Employees are required to adhere to the company and client safety policies and practices in effect at any given time.
At Williams Engineering we realize that having the right people is paramount to our ability to provide exceptional service to our clients. As our people are the most important part of our business; we make sure they are provided with fair compensation, training, advancement opportunities, in a positive team environment.