At Williams Engineering we realize that having the right people is paramount to our ability to provide exceptional service to our clients. As our people are the most important part of our business; we make sure they are provided with fair compensation, training, advancement opportunities, in a positive team environment.
Position Purpose: Responsible for understanding client’s requirements, delivering projects within these requirements, and within the set schedule and budget. Responsible for client satisfaction while maintaining project profitability.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Coordinate with Team Leads/Engineering Managers to identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects and scope.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client for quality assurance.
- Effectively apply our methodology and enforce project standards.
- Minimize our exposure and risk on projects.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Review team hours and expenses on a regular basis.
- Manage project budget.
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for project.
- Follow up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, billing rates and utilization.
- Assures project legal documents are completed and signed.
- Motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Hold regular status meetings with project team.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction.
- Set and manage client expectations.
- Develop lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Build a knowledge base of client's business, organization and objectives.
- Act as Relationship Manager for key and target clients.
- Lead the preparation of proposals for projects.
- Work with Human Resources to develop and deliver in-house technical training on areas of expertise.