At Williams Engineering we realize that having the right people is paramount to our ability to provide exceptional service to our clients. As our people are the most important part of our business; we make sure they are provided with fair compensation, training, advancement opportunities, in a positive team environment.
Position Purpose: Working closely with the Project Manager, assisting on various projects, and contributing to the technical competence and production requirements of the discipline. Provides exceptional customer service and coordination assistance with internal and external project partners (consultants, contractors, etc.).
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Work with the Team lead/ Project Manager/ Engineering Manager in providing our clients with finished projects in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager; this includes collecting and coordinating useful information.
- Maintain a working relationship with other staff.
- Participate in discussions with client, as required.
- May participate in basic field inspections and technical reports.
- Store and retrieve documents appropriately on the WEC network.
- Coordinate data and information collected in useful form for the PM.
- Electrical drawing preparation utilizing AutoCAD or Revit MEP, including appropriate use of layout, title blocks, Xrefs, line types, etc.
- Plot and compile drawings for technical reviews and submissions to clients
- Complete drawing revisions from Engineer or Senior Technologist’s review and mark ups.
- Utilize existing and develop new standard frequently used design details.
- Coordinate drawings with other disciplines.
- May under supervision conduct site inspections and write reports.
- Employees are required to adhere to the company and client safety policies and practices in effect at any given time