Position Purpose: Providing exceptional customer service to internal and external clients, support the branch with a variety of administrative functions, ensuring corporate standards for quality and format are followed in all project documentation and correspondence, appropriate network and paper filing procedures are upheld and consistently meeting project deadlines.
Normal Hours: 9:30 am – 2:30 pm, M – F.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Assist staff with administrative functions, including tasks such as:
- project (PIF) set up
- proposal preparation
- Editing and proofing of all project documentation (reports, specifications, construction contracts, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Update proposal tracker and other appropriate WE project tracking tools
- Attend project meetings and take minutes as required.
- May assist staff with booking travel, accommodation, and meetings as appropriate.
- Reception coverage; greeting walk-ins, answering the main phone line and directing calls, maintaining tidiness, etc.
- Prepare meeting agendas, documentation and prepare and distribute minutes.
- Assist PMs with project tracking and maintenance of client contact information in Tracking Software.
- May receive, deliver and track drawings for specific projects. May read drawings for advanced proposal/report preparation assistance.
- Prepare reports using corporate standards and templates and contribute feedback for appropriate updates of these templates.
- Assist with project close out including project profiles for marketing and business development.
- Assist with ordering, business cards, supplies orders, online store
- Assist PM’s with inputting and updating PM software.
- Assist with APC, BCBid,, MERX
- Assist Project Managers with the following:
- Compiling information from engineers and other appropriate sources as requested.
- E-mail, correspondence, client communications, distribution of information to clients and peers.
- Ensuring schedules are met for deadlines, documents and meetings.
- May assist managers with conducting market analysis and reporting impact on the organization.
- May run project and time reports for managers and highlight action areas for managers.
- May prepare/start and monitor status of:
- change orders (ECO’s)
- site instructions
- Employees are required to adhere to the company and client safety policies and practices in effect at any given time.