At Williams Engineering we realize that having the right people is paramount to our ability to provide exceptional service to our clients. As our people are the most important part of our business; we make sure they are provided with fair compensation, training, advancement opportunities, in a positive team environment.
Position Purpose: Providing exceptional customer service to internal and external clients. Provide assistance in areas of billing as required and in support of the firm’s strategic plan.
- Assist PMs with project tracking and maintenance of client contact information in Deltek Vision.
- May act as a client contact as appropriate.
- Prepare reports using corporate standards and templates and contribute feedback for appropriate updates of these templates.
- Unbilled WIP reports
- Invoice by Branch
- Aged A/R
- Review timesheets for correct coding (ie. Statutory Holidays and errors).
- Be a resource to Project Manager’s on use of Deltek Vision.
- Provide support to the Controller in other areas of accounting as required.
- Reconciliations of projects
- Post financial and project information to Deltek Vision as appropriate
- Post timesheets on behalf of the branches as required
- Ensure invoices are prepared appropriately, reviewed by Project Managers and received by clients in a timely manner.
- Liaise with project managers and Regional Directors to ensure information provided to customers is accurate.
- Ensure data in Vision is accurate.
- Sorts and files documentation after posting.
- Provide other accounting functions as appropriate.
- Employees are required to adhere to the company and client safety policies and practices in effect at any given time.