At Williams Engineering we realize that having the right people is paramount to our ability to provide exceptional service to our clients. As our people are the most important part of our business; we make sure they are provided with fair compensation, training, advancement opportunities, in a positive team environment.
Working closely with the Project Manager, assisting on various projects, and contributing to the technical competence and production requirements of the discipline. Provides exceptional customer service and coordination assistance with internal and external project partners (consultants, contractors, etc.).
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Work with the Team lead/ Project Manager/ Engineering Manager in providing our clients with finished projects in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager; this includes collecting and coordinating useful information.
- Maintain a working relationship with other staff.
- Participate in discussions with client, as required.
- Store and retrieve documents appropriately on the WEC network.
- Coordinate data and information collected in useful form for the PM.
- Layout a set of drawings
- Plot and compile drawings for technical reviews and submissions to clients
- Work Closely with engineers to develop drawings
- Review and mark up shop drawings
- Develop routine day-to-day design details
- May under supervisions conduct site inspection and write reports
- Prepare technical design for a variety of the following:
- Equipment selection and specification
- Fuel systems
- Energy analysis
- Design routine mechanical elements