At Williams Engineering we realize that having the right people is paramount to our ability to provide exceptional service to our clients. As our people are the most important part of our business; we make sure they are provided with fair compensation, training, advancement opportunities, in a positive team environment.
Position Purpose: Working closely with the Project Manager, assisting on various projects, and contributing to the technical competence and production requirements of the discipline. Provides exceptional customer service and coordination assistance with internal and external project partners (consultants, contractors, etc.).
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Write reports that do not require significant editing
- Coordinate with all disciplines, extract and relay relevant information for complex problems.
- Working knowledge of building codes.
- Prepare fee letters.
- Operate independently on routine projects
- Review and mark-up complex drawings
- Provide guidance and leadership to junior staff, this includes reviewing reports and ensuring technical standards are met.
- Contribute to maintaining and improving quality control.
- Share expertise with other offices.
- Prepare technical design for a variety of the following:
- Equipment selection and specification
- Fuel systems
- Energy analysis
- Review and mark up drafting iterations
- May resolve mechanical/construction conflicts with contractors
- May resolve mechanical/construction technical issues and cost implications
- Conduct site inspections and write reports
- Short-term travel to project sites located throughout the territory